User, welcome to our website.
We provide this information not only to comply with the obligations, established by EU Regulation 2016/679 and in general by current legislation, but also because we believe that data protection is a fundamental prerequisite for our business and therefore we want to reassure our visitors about the security of personal data provided through the site.
1) Data Controller
The Data Controller of this site is Web Artisans, Unipessoal Lda (provider.pt | web artisans) with office in Av. Padre Mário 55, 4730-303 Vila Verde, Portugal, registered in R.C. Sintra PT515970743. Contact: email@example.com.
2) Data Processor
The Data Processor of the site is VDI/VDE Innovation + Technik GmbH, with registered office in Steinplatz 1, 10623 Berlin, as “Beneficiary” of the European Project RIS4Danu (Grant Agreement n. 101058457).
3) Type of data processed
Only and exclusively statistical data will be collected through this site.
4) Purpose of treatment
VDI/VDE Innovation + Technik GmbH will proceed to the processing of the above data in accordance with the legislation on data protection as well as the obligations and guarantees of law, contract and regulation.
The above data will be processed only by specifically authorized and trained internal personnel and may be communicated to all beneficiaries of RIS4Danu (ref. Grant Agreement No. 101058457).
5) Processing methods
The data will be processed with the tools and methods deemed appropriate to protect security and confidentiality. Data treatment will be carried out either manually or through the use of electronic or automated tools, for which specific physical and computerized protection measures are adopted.
6) Duration of Processing
As a general rule, the data will be processed for the time necessary for the implementation of the project and the subsequent 12 months after the end of the project.
7) Nature of processing
- This website does not require the provision of personal data as its purpose is for information only.
- The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google.
- This integration of Google Analytics makes the IP address of the user anonymous.
- The information is only used to trace and examine the use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet use, however anonymity is maintained.
- Furthermore, you can disable Google Analytics while browsing using the add-ons available for Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and Safari.
The personal data collected and processed through registration and access to the site are resident on servers located within the European Union.
9) Changes to this Policy
The Owner reserves the right to update this Policy to adapt it to regulatory changes or for other technical reasons, without notice.